Former NBA champion Metta World Peace on his infamy both on and off the court and using his voice to advocate for men’s mental wellness. Plus, men facing midlife crises get candid in a no-holds-barred conversation about sex, money, and health. Find out what they’re really thinking.
Stephen Taylor-Brown is Managing Director and Head of Strategy at Abacus Marketing, a leading marketing agency located in London, England – he joins us on the show to talk about his investment in non-surgical cosmetic procedures from Sarah Tonks of The Lovely Clinic to help him to look as good on the outside as he feels on the inside.
METTA XvsX APP: https://www.xvsxsports.com/
DAN MASON Dan Mason helps unfulfilled high performers trade the corporate grind for their life’s calling so they increase their happiness, impact, and income.
Download his free workbook “8 Questions to Discover Your Calling.” https://www.creativesoulcoaching.net
- How This Pharmaceutical Scientist Survived A Prostate Cancer Diagnosis & A Midlife Crisis
- My Midlife Crisis Almost Led to Suicide
- From Sex to Surgery, Men Get Real About Age-Related Challenges
- Metta World Peace Is Urging Men to Make Mental Health a Priority As They Grow Older
- “Tamron Hall” – 3.25.21 – Metta World Peace