Singer, songwriter, actress and businesswoman, Patti LaBelle’s passion for cooking turned her into a celebrity chef. She’s celebrating the 20th anniversary of her cookbook, LaBelle Cuisine with us and whipping up some new recipes featured in the book’s re-issue. Plus, inspirational stories of women entrepreneurs who turned their passions and hobbies into thriving careers! Amy Wall and Krista Back tell us about quitting their day jobs and to start BuilderChicks, their custom furniture company. And, Vanessa and Kim Pham Sisters share what pushed them to quit their lucrative finance and marketing jobs to start Omsom, the direct-to-consumer, chef-designed starter kits for Asian meals.
- Tam Fam Deals: This 3-in-1 Flashlight Can Start Your Car & Charge Your Phone!
- Against All Odds, Sisters Launched Dream Business During the Pandemic & It’s a Hit
- Friends With a Booming Carpentry Business Are Proving the Male-Dominated industry Is Changing
- We’re Making Patti LaBelle’s New Shrimp & Lobster “Quarantine Cakes”
- Patti LaBelle’s Plan B If Her Music Career Failed Was to Become a Chef
- “Tamron Hall” – Week of 7.12.21 – Patti LaBelle