1-2 Carrots (full size) Sliced using a vegetable peeler
2 TBSP Liquid Smoke
2 TBSP Maple Syrup
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 TSP Onion Powder
1/4 TSP Smoked Paprika
1/4 TSP Black Pepper
1. Peel carrots, trying to get a fairly thin slice.
2. Mix all ingredients for the marinade.
3. Soak the carrot slices in the marinade for two minutes.
4. Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
5. Place carrot strips on your air fryer tray.
6. You can place on the top shelf in your air fryer.
7. Air fry for 5 minutes, you can cook for an additional minute if needed to make sure you get a nice crispy finish.