- 1 can chicken broth
- 3 TBSP Water
- 2 TBSP salt (at least 1)
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken Breasts on Bone
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 4 Eggs
For the Pasta:
- Mix & knead the flour and the eggs. Add 3 TBSP water. Mix and roll very thin.
- Let it dry so it will roll into tubes and cut sideways — lay out on towels and wax paper on top to dry out x 2 days.
For the Chicken:
- Boil Chicken 45 minutes to an hour so it falls off bone — use colander.
- Use chicken broth (still hot) to cook noodles. Add 1 TBSP salt to noodles for taste. Add 1 TBSP Olive oil (keeps noodles separated).
- Return chicken pieces to simmering noodles. Simmer x 45 – 60 minutes again.
Chef’s NOTE: Have 1 can of chicken brother available in case water level is low after cooking chicken . If broth is used, don’t add as much salt.