Pamela Adlon (executive producer, writer, director, and actress) on the season finale of “Better Things.” Plus, quarantined with teens: advice on dealing with the emotional toll COVID-19 is taking on teens, from the big moments they will never get to experience, like proms and graduations, to implications for college admissions. And, one young woman’s dream of Olympic gold now on hold.
- How Parents Are Dealing With Emotional Toll COVID-19 Is Taking On Kids
- High School Seniors Cope With Cancelations Of Major Milestones
- How To Deal With Teens During Lockdown
- Pamela Adlon On Quarantining With 3 Daughters
- My Dreams Of Olympic Gold Are Put On Hold
- My Father Died In A Nursing Home
- Bevy Smith Is ‘Heartbroken’ By Father’s Passing During Pandemic