Actor and comedian Kel Mitchell opens up about his unexpected journey to become a pastor and his new book, “Blessed Mode,” and new music. Plus, Olympic legend Apolo Ohno on life after competition as described in his new book “Hard Pivot.” And, fitness guru Joey Thurman discusses why the body means nothing without a fit mind. Also, a truly modern family.
Kel Mitchell, Joey Thurman, & Apolo Ohno
- With 4 Adopted Kids, They Are the Definition of a Modern Blended Family
- Fitness Expert Joey Thurman Opens Up About 20-Year Struggles with Depression
- Olympic Speed Skater Apolo Ohno Found His Truest Self in Retirement
- Kel Mitchell’s Faith Helped Him Bounce Back from Drug Addiction
- “Tamron Hall” – 2.23.22 – Kel Mitchell & Apolo Ohno