Medical gaslighting – a special hour conversation with women who say that their health symptoms weren’t taken seriously by doctors. Plus, Paula Eiselt and Tonya Lewis Lee, co-directors and co-producers of the award-winning documentary “Aftershock,” which spotlights the disproportionate number of Black women who die due to childbirth complications in America
Women Call Out Doctors for Dismissing Symptoms
- We Need to Talk More About Menopause!
- Her Cautionary Tale After a Doctor Overlooked Her Positive Cancer Screening Test
- Her Doctor Said It Was Allergies, It Turned Out to Be Leaking Brain Fluid
- Tonya Lewis Lee & Paula Eiselt Tackle Maternal Mortality in New Documentary
- Why You Need to Be Your Own Health Advocate
- “Tamron Hall” – 5.24.22 – Women Calling Out “Medical Gaslighting”