Grit, Grace & Gratitude: DAYTIME EXCLUSIVE with diplomat, activist and filmmaker, NICOLE AVANT on how she found light after the murder of her mother as detailed in her moving memoir, “Think You’ll Be Happy: Moving Through Grief With Grit, Grace and Gratitude.” Then, entrepreneur and fashion revolutionist, BETHANN HARDISON, shares her journey as one the first high-profile Black models in the industry in the new documentary, “Invisible Beauty.” And, World Record triathlon athlete, RAYMOND BRAUN on his mission to raise awareness on the benefits of mental health care and exercise. Plus, an all-new Shop Tam Fam!
- World Record Holder Details How His Friend’s Battle With Cancer Helped Heal His Severe OCD
- From Magic Erasers to Safety Alarms, Here are Unique Finds We Can’t Put Down
- Bethann Hardison Details Groundbreaking Journey to Becoming the “Godmother of Fashion”
- Nicole Avant On The Powerful Lessons She Learned From the Passing of Her Parents
- Nicole Avant Speaks on the Power of Forgiveness Following Mom’s Tragic Murder
- “Tamron Hall” – 10.17.23 – Grit, Grace, & Gratitude