Get Lit: Beach Reads! Grab your sunscreen and beach towel as Tamron talks to the best-selling authors behind some of this summer’s hottest new books. Plus, reggae sensation Sean Paul welcomes summer with a special performance.
- Author Namina Forna Escaped a War as a Child & Later Became a Best-Selling Author
- Author Peng Shepherd’s News Anchor Mom Laid Out the Map for Her Writing Career
- Adrian McKinty’s “The Island” Is a Must-Read This Summer
- Sean Paul Has Ruled Reggae & Dancehall For 20+ Years!
- Sean Paul Performs ‘How We Do It’ on ‘Tamron Hall’
- You Need to Add Best-Selling Duo Christina Lauren’s New Book to Your Reading Lists!
- “Tamron Hall” – 5.26.22 – Let’s Get Lit