Inspirational people who confront life’s challenges head on. How one man reunited with his high school sweetheart after 20 years to investigate the unsolved murder of his own sister. Plus, international best-selling author Dervla McTiernan who survived a potentially fatal brain tumor. And, Lisa Bilyeu whose mission is to empower women to become the heroes of their own lives. Also, an update on a family whose two children needed kidney transplants.
Stories of Lifelong Determination
- A Brother’s Lifelong Mission to Get the Truth Behind His Sister’s Death
- Lisa Bilyeu’s Tips for Becoming the Hero in Your Own Life
- Author Dervla McTiernan Was Diagnosed with a Brain Tumor Right Before Her Book Deal
- Brother & Sister in Need of Liver Transplant Have an Update for Tamron
- “Tamron Hall” – 5.11.22 – I Won’t Back Down