Award-winning director, producer, and writer Spike Lee and cast members Delroy Lindo and Jonathan Majors from the new Netflix film, “Da 5 Bloods.” Plus, Breonna Taylor’s mother Tamika Palmer, along with the family’s attorneys Ben Crump and Lonita Baker, with the latest on her fight for justice in the killing of her daughter. And, in celebration of Father’s Day, a salute to America’s dads from popular YouTuber Rob Kenney – the mastermind behind “Dad How Do I?” to a dad who recorded emotional goodbye videos while in the hospital fighting COVID-19. Also, how Wounded Warrior Project has helped a father combat PTSD after serving in Iraq.
For more information on Rob Kenney head here.
- Tamron Hall’s Top 5 Spike Lee Films
- Meet The Dad Giving Advice To Millions Of Subscribers
- Spike Lee Says, “Black Lives Are Endangered”
- Helping A Hero Dad
- Breonna Taylor’s Mother On Seeking Justice For Her Daughter
- Why Isn’t The News Media Covering Breonna Taylor’s Murder?
- This Dad Recorded Goodbye Videos Fearing Death Due To COVID-19