Bravo’s “Love Match Atlanta” stars Kelli Fisher and Tana Gilmore share secrets on how to go the extra mile for a love connection, and a special love surprise from one of their clients. Plus, Fran Drescher celebrates the new book “N is for The Nanny” and discusses her new role as a union president. Also, meet the Chicago family whose conjoined twins survived a lifesaving separation surgery.
- Parents of Separated Conjoined Twins Reflect on Their Miraculous Journey
- Love Match Atlanta’s Kelli Fisher & Tana Gilmore, the Matchmaking Duo, Join Us!
- Love Match Atlanta’s Matchmaking Duo Gives Us a Taste of Their Services
- Fran Drescher Might Run for Office One Day
- Fran Drescher’s Life Mission to Help Others After Uterine Cancer Diagnosis
- “Tamron Hall” – 5.16.22 – Fran Drescher