Get motivated with top fitness instructor Tunde Oyeneyin who discusses her first book, “Speak: Find Your Voice, Trust Your Gut, and Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be.” Country music chart topper, Priscilla Block performs. Also, model, actor, and filmmaker Nyle DiMarco on his debut book “Deaf Utopia: A Memoir – and a Love Letter to a Way of Life.” Plus, the high school wrestling champion who beat the odds.
- Priscilla Block Performs “My Bar” on “Tamron Hall”
- Priscilla Block on Her Rise to Fame & Interviewing Dolly Parton
- Adonis Lattimore Was Born with One Leg & Is a Wrestling Champion
- Nyle DiMarco Has a New Book!
- Famed Peloton Instructor Tunde Oyeneyin’s Incredible Weight Loss Journey
- “Tamron Hall” – 5.9.22 – Tunde Oyeneyin & Nyle DiMarco