“Bachelor” host Chris Harrison on the franchise’s latest spinoff “The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart.” Plus: Fan and franchise favorite Colton Underwood on life since being diagnosed with Coronavirus and his new book The First Time: Finding Myself and Looking for Love on Reality TV. And: New York Times Op-Ed columnist Charles M. Blow on the fact that people of color are disproportionately affected by COVID-19 and why social distancing is a privilege.
- Jimmy Cannizzaro Talks Battling Coronavirus
- Why Are More People Of Color Contracting Coronavirus?
- Why Are More Men Dying Of Coronavirus?
- “Bachelor” Star Colton Underwood On His Coronavirus Diagnosis
- Chris Harrison On Navigating Love During A Quarantine
- Barstool Sports’ Kevin Clancy Shares Coronavirus Testing Experience