An exclusive interview with five-time Grammy-winning gospel star Erica Campbell who speaks candidly about her weight loss journey. Plus, a special performance of her new single, “Positive.” And, meet people whose ambitions have taken them far from home, including NASA astronaut Kayla Barron who joins from the International Space Station. Also, a family who moved from a big city to the Costa Rican jungle and a lawyer turned nomad discuss their experiences.
- This Former Prosecutor Is Now a Proud Nomad Mountain Trekker
- Why I Moved My Family Off the Grid to Alaska
- A Health Scare Inspired Them to Trade City-Living for A Jungle Paradise
- Erica Campbell Performs ‘Positive’ on ‘Tamron Hall’
- The Deep Story Behind Erica Campbell’s Weight Loss
- Astronaut Kayla Barron Gives Us an Inside Look at Life in Space
- “Tamron Hall” – 3.28.22 – Erica Campbell