“Selling Sunset”s AMANZA SMITH on her near-death experience with a rare bone infection. A DAYTIME EXCLUSIVE with rapper and activist VIC MENSA, on his road to self-discovery and celebrating his sobriety. Plus, Vic performs his hit song “Blue Eyes” from his new sophomore album “Victor.” Then, REBECCA SOTO, who lived to tell her story of being struck by lightning, is joined by her husband LAURO, whose quick thinking helped save her life!
- Her Husband Helped Save Her Life After She Was Struck By Lightening
- Vic Mensa Performs “Blue Eyes” on “Tamron Hall”
- Vic Mensa Reflects On The Life-Changing Car Crash That Led to Sobriety
- ‘Selling Sunset’ Star Amanza Smith Takes Us Inside Life As a Single Mom
- ‘Selling Sunset’ Star Amanza Smith Details Her Near Fatal Spine Infection
- “Tamron Hall” – 10.27.23 – I Survived