- 1 bag of peppers (Chopped)
- 1 large carrot (Chopped)
- 1 heads of cauliflower (Chopped)
- 1 bag of snap peas (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoons of coriander seeds
- Kosher Salt
- Pour the water and vegetables into a jar
- Pour out the water and weigh it in a bowl
- Add 2.5 percent of that weight in salt to the water, whisk in
- Pour brine back over vegetables
- Cover lightly with a lid (we can skip the cheesecloth actually because they don’t really need to breathe, just should make a note about pressurized containers and not tighten the lid down.)
- Enjoy with any dish you’d like!
Note: They store four to nine months in a refrigerator.