- 5 lasagna strips
- one jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1oz chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt hand full of fresh basil
- Boil lasagna strips to al dente and lay out individually on a tray to avoid sticking
- In large bowl mix in ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, egg, parsley and salt scoop mixture and spread on lasagna strips, then add sauce from jar and a few basil leaves roll up lasagna add a layer of sauce in oven save baking pan, add lasagna roll ups, top with more sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and air fry at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and air fry at 400 degrees for 10 mins
- Remove from air fryer, sprinkle some chopped parsley and let cool for 10 minutes Then plate and cut into desired pieces.