Ingredients & Supplies
- Flavored Gelatin Dessert, any flavor (3oz package, powdered)
- Unflavored Gelatin (1 Tbsp)
- Water (1/2 cup – can be adjusted slightly to make gummies harder or softer)
- Silicon or starch gummy molds in desired shape
- Pour water, flavored gelatin powder, and unflavored gelatin into medium sized pan
- Heat on low until all ingredients are fully dissolved. There should be no clumps of gelatin in your mixture.
- Remove from heat and deposit into molds using an eyedropper or liquid measuring cup
- Put in refrigerator until solidified (approx. 30 min)
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
For sour gummies!
- Combine ½ cup sugar and 1/2 tsp citric acid. Mix well.
- Roll finished gummies in sugar/acid blend to add a crunchy sour coating! If the sugar mixture is not sticking to gummy pieces, spraying a small amount of water on the surface of each piece can be helpful.