Following Her Son’s Overdose, Dr. Laura Berman Has A Message All Parents Need to Hear

TV host and relationship expert Dr. Laura Berman is opening up after the death of her 16-year-old son, Sammy, who died of an accidental drug overdose earlier this month. Sammy purchased what he thought was Xanax from a drug dealer on Snapchat and the pill was laced with fentanyl, which ended up killing him. Dr. Laura joins us with her husband, Samuel Chapman, and son Jackson to talk about turning their pain into purpose.

Related Videos