7 Large or Extra-Large Eggs
1 1⁄2 Tablespoons Sweet Relish
2 Teaspoons of Yellow Mustard
2 1⁄2 Tablespoons of Hellman’s Mayo
Garnish of Smoked Paprika
2 Pinches of Sea Salt
2 Pinches of White Pepper – (Can Use ground Black Pepper) 3-4 Drops of Tabasco Sauce or
- Crispy Bacon Bits Or pancetta – Apple Wood Smoked Bacon Preferred
- Smoked Salmon – With Dill
- Smoked Paprika
- Chives – Fresh
- Chopped Parsley
- Curly Parsley
- Curry Powder
- Place the eggs in a medium pot with a lid.
- Run cool water over the eggs until fully covered.
- Put the pot on the stove on high heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once the water is at a boil, turn off the heat and cover the pot with the lid.
- Please allow the eggs to sit in the hot water without taking off the lid for 12 minutes exactly
to get perfect to near perfect hard-boiled eggs every time.
- Run the eggs under cold water for 30 seconds.
- Peel the eggs and run them under cold water once more to help get any excess shell off them.
- Cut the peeled hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the eggs yolks and placing them in a bowl.
- Set eggs white halves aside.
- In the bowl with the egg yolks add the remaining ingredients. Take a fork and mash together until smooth.
- Take a rubber spatula and get all the excess mixture from the bowl and fold into itself in the bowl.
If you are not trying to make them look pretty, utilize a spoon to scoop some mixture out and utilize another spoon to push the mixture off of the spoon into the halved egg white portion.
If you are wanting them to look pretty, place the mixture in a pastry bag and pipe the filing
into each egg half. You can get pastry bags and tips to go along with them at any grocery
store for the most part in the baking aisle. Garnish with the different garnishes.
4 ribs of a rack of lamb (Most grocery stores sell them pre-packaged and cut for you. If it is
not pre-cut for you, ask them to cut your 4 ribs of a rack of lamb and have them “Frenched”)
2 salmon fillets, skin and bones removed 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
5 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf or curley parsley
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Mix all ingredients and rub all over the lamb ribs and salmon.
- Pan sear the lamb pops and salmon in a saute pan over medium to high heat.
- Cook for a few minutes, flip and cook a few more minutes and you are done!