Tamron Hall Premiere Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN GUAM, PUERTO RICO, AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND
POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: The Tamron Hall Premiere Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to persons who, at the time of entry: (a) are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are currently physically located therein; (b) are eighteen (18) years of age or older and/or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction; and (c) have a valid Social Security number and/or a valid U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. Employees of Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, and any subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies of each, Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes Entity” and collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), including members of their immediate families (i.e. a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, or parent) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize.
- How to Enter: Starting on August 9, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on August 16, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Entry Period”), prospective entrants are invited to: (i) visit Sponsor’s Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/TamronHallShow/), Instagram page (located at https://www.instagram.com/TamronHallShow/), and/or Twitter page (located at https://www.twitter.com/TamronHallShow/); and (ii) “Comment,” “Reply,” or “Tweet” to the Sweepstakes post with the hashtag #TamronCountdownSweepstakes. Entrants must have an active Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account (“Account(s)”) in good standing. Once an entrant submits/publishes the Comment/Reply/Tweet with the hashtag #TamronCountdownSweepstakes, he/she will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (each, an “Entry” and collectively, “Entries”). Comments/Replies/Tweets without the hashtag #TamronCountdownSweepstakes will not be accepted. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor’s computer is the official clock and all times refer to ET.
Entries posted on individual Facebook and/or Instagram Accounts may not be eligible. Entries may not contain, and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify and/or remove any Entry that contains any content that: (i) is profane, pornographic, obscene, offensive, inappropriate, explicit, suggestive, violent, indecent, hateful, tortious, derogatory, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; (ii) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (iii) violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights; (iv) includes any links or URLs; (v) communicates messages inconsistent with the reputation, image and/or goodwill of Sponsor (or any other person or party); (vi) is unlawful or promotes illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing); and (vii) encourages activities that may appear unsafe, dangerous, threatening, or promotes any particular political agenda or message.
If a prospective entrant does not have a Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter Account, he/she can create an account for free by visiting the applicable Account website www.facebook.com, www.instagram.com and/or www.twitter.com and signing up for the applicable Account according to the instructions provided and accepting the applicable Account’s terms of service. Although entrants must have an Account to enter, the Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and Facebook/Instagram/Twitter are completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor has no affiliation with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and has no responsibility for or control over any matters relating to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter or Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Accounts. Each entrant must understand that he/she is providing his/her information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. If any entrant’s Twitter Account is set to “Private” or “Protect My Tweets”, then the entrant’s Entry may be disqualified and deemed ineligible in this Sweepstakes.
- Entry Limitations/Restrictions: Eligible Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on August 16, 2019. Limit one (1) Entry per person/per Account for a total of up to three (3) Entries during the Entry Period. Entrants can only participate in the Sweepstakes under one (1) Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Account. Only the entrant and owner of the email address associated and registered under a particular Facebook/Instagram/Twitter account may participate in the Sweepstakes. Any entrant found to be using multiple Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Accounts to enter the Sweepstakes will be disqualified and will not be eligible for a prize. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, accounts, logins or any other methods other than as described herein (including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription, notification and/or entering services), will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Proof of delivery or receipt of Entries will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry into the Sweepstakes. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The individual who completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes must also be the person who owns the applicable Account. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an Account is the natural person in whose name and email address the account has been created. Said owner must comply with these Official Rules and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be required to provide proof of ownership of the email account associated with his/her Account. If entrants use a web-enabled mobile device to participate, data rates may apply (entrants should contact their service provider for data rates/plans). Entrants should use care and not drive or operate machinery while entering the Sweepstakes. THE ACCOUNTS MAY NOT BE ACCESSIBLE FROM ALL MOBILE PHONES, HANDHELD DEVICES, AND/OR TABLETS. IF AN ENTRANT EXPERIENCES ANY ISSUES ENTERING, SUCH ENTRANT SHOULD ACCESS THE APPLICABLE ACCOUNT AND ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES FROM A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER (RUNNING THE LATEST OPERATING SOFTWARE AND WEB BROWSER).
- Prizes/Odds of Winning: Thirty (30) prizes will be awarded. Each winner will receive a “Tamron Hall” infant onesie (selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize: $10.00. The total ARV of all prizes: $300.00. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person. Prize(s) cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer and are subject to stated terms and conditions. No transfer or substitution of a prize. All expenses associated with the receipt or use of a prize not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are each winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to replace any merchandise with a newer model or version of same; but, in such event, Sponsor will continue to use the value of the “old” (i.e. replaced) item for purposes of calculating the ARV. Prize(s) will only be mailed/shipped to street addresses in the U.S. (including D.C.). All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including but not limited to income taxes) arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or award of any prize(s) will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Any depiction of the prizes in Sweepstakes materials (or otherwise) are for illustrative purposes only. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth in these Official Rules.
- Drawing, Notification and Verification of Winners: Thirty (30) winners will be randomly selected in a drawing from among all eligible Entries received within two (2) business days after the Entry Period ends (“Drawing”) conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent compliance organization located in Burbank, CA. Each potential winner will be notified at his/her applicable Account associated with his/her Entry via a “Direct Message” from the Sponsor with instructions on how to respond in order to claim the prize. In the event that a potential winner does not ‘follow’ the Sponsor on Twitter and therefore cannot receive a Direct Message, he/she will be notified by a public “Tweet” from the Sponsor mentioning his/her username and he/she must respond within three (3) business days to the notification Tweet. If a potential winner is not following the Sponsor on Instagram, the Instagram Direct Message will go into the requests inbox of said potential winner. Each potential winner must respond to the instructions provided in the initial Direct Message (or public Tweet if applicable) within three (3) business days (i.e. share their email address and/or any other requested contact information) or the prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. Each potential winner will then be notified at the provided email address (“Email Notification”) by the Sweepstakes Administrator. The potential winner must respond to the Email Notification (i.e. answer a series of eligibility questions and confirm his/her shipping address for prize fulfillment purposes) from the Sweepstakes Administrator within three (3) business days of such notification or the prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If requested/required, a potential winner may provide their eligibility information to the Sweepstakes Administrator via the telephone. A potential winner will be disqualified if: (a) he/she cannot be reached within the time frames listed above; (b) he/she is found to be ineligible; or (c) he/she does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules including if his/her notifications are returned as undeliverable. In the event of such a disqualification, an alternate potential winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by methods other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, bot, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such Entries will be disqualified. Each entrant hereby releases each Sweepstakes Entity and its respective agencies, officers, directors, and employees or any other company or person(s) providing the prizes from any and all liability/responsibility with respect to: (a) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death); (b) human error; (c) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of a hashtag/Direct Message/Tweet or a failure to receive a response to a Direct Message/Tweet; (d) acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of a prize awarded herein; (e) typographical errors in the Sweepstakes promotional material (including, but not limited to, ambiguous topics and/or disputes over Comments/Tweets to Sponsor’s Posts); (f) fraudulent and unauthorized gift card uses made with lost, stolen, misplaced or misappropriated gift cards, incomplete and inaccurate gift card database information and canceled gift card uses; (g) any technical or mechanical error when posting/uploading Sponsor Posts or submitting Comments/Tweets and the hashtag to the applicable Account; (h) interruption/cancellation of any elements of Sweepstakes; (i) incompatibility with mobile, hand-held or tablet devices; (j) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, satellite, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; (k) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Accounts or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; (l) any damage to entrants’ (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes or from entering or downloading materials/software in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (m) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, or elements of the Sweepstakes even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants further acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with a prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to: (i) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of a prize supplier (if applicable) or any of its agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors; (ii) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor; or (iii) any other cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, strike, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICTION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to: (i) the Sweepstakes; (ii) the awarding or redemption of the prizes; and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the U.S. State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, its enforcement or interpretation, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before the California Superior Court in and for Los Angeles County, California, U.S. or, if the Superior Court does not have jurisdiction, then before any other court sitting in Los Angeles County, California, U.S. having subject matter jurisdiction. Each entrant further agrees that: (1) any claim/judgment/award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (2) under no circumstances, will an entrant be entitled to awards. Each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein.
- Official Rules/Winners’ List: To receive a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Tamron Hall Parents’ Week Sweepstakes “Rules” or “Winners” (specify which), 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-3982. These Official Rules will also be posted on hhttp://di.sn/6002EF1TY. The complete Winners List will be available on or about August 26, 2019. All requests for copies of these Official Rules and/or the Winners List must be received by October 16, 2019
- Sponsor: Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521.
- Sweepstakes Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510-7398. Sweepstakes Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of the prizes.
© 2019 Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc.