Host of “Eat Travel Rock TV,” KELLY RIZZO cooks-up some of her favorites from her travels and shares how the family is doing a year after the passing of her late husband Bob Saget. LOLO SPENCER of “The Sex Lives of College Girls” discusses life with muscular dystrophy, and how she is changing the game. Then, KESHIA KNIGHT PULLIAM on her new Lifetime movie, “The Hillsdale Adoption Scam.” And Broadway icon JENNIFER HOLLIDAY joins the Tam Fam – the original ‘DreamGirl’ will give a show-stopping performance of “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going.”
Kelly Rizzo, Lauren "Lolo" Spencer, & Keshia Knight Pulliam
- How Embracing Her Disability Made Lauren “Lolo” Spencer a Hollywood Star
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Gives Us An Update On Her Second Pregnancy!
- Jennifer Holliday Performs Her Classic “And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going”
- Kelly Rizzo Reflects On Life One Year After Bob Saget’s Passing
- “Tamron Hall” – 3.15.23 – And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going