May is Mental Health Awareness Month and country star Chase Bryant is opening up about his own very personal battle. What led to the night he tried to take his life and his “second chance.” Plus, a performance from his debut album, “Upbringing.” Then, how one barber’s nationwide movement is cutting to the core of ending the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Country Singer Chase Bryant Performs “Upbringing” Live on “Tamron Hall”
- How Barbers Are Bridging the Gap with Mental Health Awareness in Black Communities
- Diane Guerrero Is Still Dealing with the Mental Health Impacts of Her Parents’ Deportation
- Country Star Chase Bryant Is Thankful for a Second Chance After 2018 Suicide Attempt
- “Tamron Hall” – 5.25.21 – Chase Bryant