Ivy League professor, neuroscientist, and father Dr. Carl Hart faces the backlash he set off by admitting he is an unapologetic heroin user. Later, why a friend’s overdose sent one woman to prison for almost four years; two former street drug dealers who went legit and grew a cannabis empire worth $40 million; and a former drug dealer who turned her life around to help others with substance abuse issues.
Drug & Substance Abuse Resources
SAMHSA’s National Helpline (1-800-662-HELP) or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information
- These Former Drug Dealers Are Now the Owners of a Multi-Million Dollar Weed Startup
- I Was Sentenced to Prison After My Best Friend’s Fatal Drug Overdose
- TikTok Star Jessica Kent Talks About Being A Convicted Felon & Giving Birth in Jail
- Ivy League Professor Who Uses Heroin Regularly Wants to Prove Most Drug Users Are Not Poor
- “Tamron Hall” – 3.30.21 – Dr. Carl Hart