NFL Hall of Famer and “Good Morning America” co-host Michael Strahan discusses his new HBO docuseries “The Cost of Winning.” Plus, stories of resilience, including MMA fighter Vince Murdock on his remarkable return to the UFC cage a year after his life threatening brain surgery; a high school senior whose strength inspired thousands after losing her legs in a car accident; and a 19-year-old designer whose PRIDE-themed NASCAR design of Jimmie Johnson’s race car went viral.
- This MMA Fighter’s Rare Brain Disease Will Not Keep Him Out the Ring
- A Cheerleader Lost Both Legs in A Tragic Car Accident but Did Not Let It Stop Her
- NASCAR Fan Who Was Cyberbullied for Jimmie Johnson Pride Car Design Speaks Out
- Michael Strahan & ‘The Cost of Winning’ Documentary Cast Hope to Inspire Others
- Michael Strahan On His Transition to GMA & Attending An HBCU
- “Tamron Hall” – 11.10.20– Michael Strahan