Former Fifth Harmony star and author Ally Brooke opens up about her personal life choices and lessons learned. Plus, breaking social taboos on mental health: design expert Bobby Berk (Netflix’s “Queer Eye”) on how your home’s interior design could be the answer to a healthier mind; a 21-year-old student documenting her bi-polar disorder; and a man’s global journey of self-discovery to overcome his debilitating anxiety.
If you or someone you know needs help with mental health call the SAMHSA’s National Helpline – 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
- This Filmmaker’s Mental Health Journey Is One We Can All Learn From
- This Woman Is Living with Bipolar Disorder & Thriving
- How To Make Your Home Happy with Queer Eye’s Bobby Berk
- Ally Brooke Opens Up About Being A Virgin, Her Book, & A Fifth Harmony Reunion
- “Tamron Hall” – 10.13.20 – Ally Brooke & Bobby Berk