Former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang on his Washington Post op-ed calling upon Asian Americans to become part of the solution against COVID-19 and his non-profit organization Humanity Forward. Plus: Financial expert Suze Orman on her new book The Ultimate Retirement Guide for 50+ and podcast Women & Money.
Here’s how to get a copy of Suze Orman’s new book (as mentioned on our show):
- Head to suzeormanaudio.com; opt in to Suze’s newsletter free newsletter- and you will have free access to the audiobook!
More information from Suze Orman’s segments:
- To get your stimulus check if you haven’t filed a tax return since 2018: Freefillableforms.com
- If you have changed addresses banks or did not have direct deposit to a bank: IRS.Gov and click on Get my payment
- To file for unemployment: Careeronestop.org
- To get health insurance if you lost yours: Healthcare.gov
- CHIP Children’s Health Insurance Program: 800-318-2596; To qualify, a child must be: Age 18 or younger (Children up to age 20 may be able to get Medicaid in some cases). A pregnant woman of any age can apply for CHIP perinatal services or Medicaid for her unborn child.
- SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), is a Federal program that offers food assistance to Americans who qualify. While it is a Federal program, each state operates the program at the local level.
- Applying for food stamps: Governmenty.com