Continuing “Wildest Dreams” month, Tamron announces a special opportunity for a viewer to win a trip of a lifetime. Plus, Fashion designer and editor-in-chief of British Vogue Edward Enninful discusses his new memoir, “A Visible Man,” and his journey of defying the odds in the fashion world. And, in his first television interview since the release of his new album “Jacob,” country singer Ty Herndon opens up about his struggles with addiction and mental health before sharing a special performance with the Tam Fam.
Edward Enninful & Ty Herndon
- Usher & Tamron Are Giving Away Tickets to His Residency!
- Ty Herndon Performs “God or the Gun” on “Tamron Hall”
- Ty Herndon On Life After His Suicide Attempt
- Vogue Editor Edward Enninful Stops By!
- Vogue Editor Edward Enninful Looks Back at His African Refugee Roots
- “Tamron Hall” – 9.12.22 – Defying the Odds