All new — Artistic expressions during tough times. Jay Manuel, former creative director for “America’s Next Top Model,” discusses his new novel. Plus, world-renowned photographer Nigel Barker on how to tell a powerful story with pictures. And, a wardrobe reset with stylist Stacy London who helps a Tam Fam member shed her quarantine clothes. Also, using face masks as a creative canvas to express individuality, “flower flashes” to honor frontline workers, and a tattoo artist who is helping clients erase their past ink mistakes.
- Jay Manuel Inspired From Real Life For New Book
- How FashionBombDaily.com Elevates Emerging Designers
- Floral Designer Brightens NYC Streets During Pandemic
- Why Comfy Wear Work From Home Clothes Are Out
- Tattoo Artist Offers To Cover Hate Symbols For Free
- Nigel Barker Teaches Tamron Hall How To Take A Selfie