Our up & coming designer series continues with Yanis Allen, who went from math teacher to emerging fashion designer who is now dedicated to building her brand and customer base. She is joined by iconic American fashion designer, Norma Kamali, who offers up some key fashion insights for the budding talent. Plus, TV and Broadway actress Becca Tobin joins Tamron to chat about her podcast, “LadyGang” and her latest starring in the Disney+ TV reboot of “Turner & Hooch.” And, actress and Grammy Award-winning lead vocalist of country music duo Sugarland, Jennifer Nettles performs a track from her new album “Always Like New,” a collection of Broadway classics.
- Jennifer Nettles Brings the House Down With “Sit Down You’re Rockin’ the Boat” Performance
- “Turner & Hooch” Star Becca Tobin on Remaking a Classic & Working with Naya Rivera
- Jennifer Nettles’ Career Is a Masterclass for Not Letting People Put You in a Box
- Norma Kamali Surprises a Math Teacher Who Risked Everything to Become a Fashion Designer
- This Math Teacher Gave Up Everything to Become a Fashion Designer
- “Tamron Hall” – 7.19.21 – Yanis Allen, Jennifer Nettles, & Becca Tobin
- “Tamron Hall” – Week of 7.19.21 – Yannis Allen & Jessica Simpson