Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, who disagrees with the Georgia governor’s plan to start reopening the state. Plus, Hunger in America: Tamron explores the reality of poverty and hunger during the COVID-19 pandemic. Tamron talks to Reverend Dr. William J. Barber, II, one of the most passionate voices in the fight for food, financial assistance, and essential service during this pandemic; baseball legend Cal Ripken Jr. on how he is pitching in to help strike out hunger; a hog farmer who is dreading her farm’s future for the first time in 42 years; and a dad using food lines for the first time to feed his family.
- This Family Turned To A Food Bank For The First Time
- Atlanta Mayor On Re-Opening Tyler Perry Studios & 2 Chainz’s Restaurants
- Cal Ripken Jr. On His Pitch To Strike Out Hunger
- I’m A Farmer & How Did We Get Here
- Cal Ripken Jr. Reveals His Go To Meal To Cook
- Low Income Families Hit The Hardest During Pandemic