Actress, comedian, and writer Yvette Nicole Brown on her juicy Twitter relationships and her new Disney+ series “Big Shot.” Plus, people who are changing the face of modern families: two sisters who took on the law to adopt six children together; a husband and wife who chose to live apart for a year; and a couple who welcomed a friend as the ultimate house guest. Plus, a special birthday surprise from Elmo!
Yvette Nicole Brown
- This Couple Took Their Friend in At the Beginning of the Pandemic & It Changed Their Lives
- A Husband & Wife Share Their Experience After Living Apart for A Year
- How These Two Sisters Ended Up Adopting Six Kids
- Elmo & “Tamron Hall” Celebrate Moses’ 2nd Birthday
- Yvette Nicole Brown Almost Gave Up Her Hollywood Career to Care for Her Aging Dad
- “Tamron Hall” – 4.26.21 – Yvette Nicole Brown