Iconic fashion designer Norma Kamali on her career, new book, I Am Invincible, and getting engaged at 75. Plus, you are never too old to fall in love – inspiring love stories including a woman who got her fairytale ending at 60 and best friends who masterminded a real-life parent trap for their single parents.
Norma Kamali; Stories of Late in Life Love
- You’re Never Too Old to Find Love, An Expert Weighs In
- Best Friends Set Their Parents Up with A Real-Life “Parent Trap” Plan & They Fell in Love
- They’re Over 50 Years Old & Found Love at First Sight on A FaceTime Date
- Calling All Up-and-Coming Fashion Designers!
- This Woman Manifested Love & Got Married at 60
- Norma Kamali Was Told That She Would Meet Her Soulmate at 65…It Turned Out to Be True
- “Tamron Hall” – 3.8.21 – Late in Life Love Stories
- “Tamron Hall” – 3.8.21 – “Late in Life Love”