LOST & FOUND: Tamron shares inspiring stories of those who achieved happiness after something meaningful in their lives was lost and found, including Billboard chart-topper, KITT WAKELEY whose new Grammy-nominated album, “An Adoption Story,” tells how he was reunited with his sister 40 years after they were separated in foster care. Plus, a daytime exclusive interview with pop icon, TAYLOR DAYNE opening up about her battle against colon cancer.
Taylor Dayne & Kitt Wakely
- He Wrote a Love Song in 1958, 64 Years Later It Went Viral on TikTok
- Kitt Wakeley Was Told His Biological Sister Was Dead Before Reuniting 40 Years Later
- Taylor Dayne is Cancer-Free & Hitting the Road Again!
- Taylor Dayne’s Routine Colonoscopies & Early Detection Saved Her Life
- “Tamron Hall” – 12.5.22 – Lost & Found