A candid conversation about men and weight: former NFL player Patrick Devenny, whose struggle to live up to the “perfect” body led him to an extreme eating disorder, is encouraging other men to speak out about mental health. Plus, activist and actress Alyssa Milano discusses how she is inspiring a new generation of female leaders, the latest book of her children’s series, and her podcast.
- Male Plus Size Models Are Taking Over
- His Nearly 500-Pound Weight Caused Him to Stop Breathing 150 Times A Night
- Clean Eating Turned into An Extreme Eating Disorder for This Former NFL Player
- Alyssa Milano’s Children’s Book Series Is Inspired by Motherhood
- “Tamron Hall” – 11.23.20 – Busta Rhymes & Alyssa Milano