Heated school halls: a conversation about Critical Race Theory with parents and educators who are at the center of discussing race and teaching race in schools.
- Parents Weigh in On the Shift in Schools Educating Students About Race
- Heather McGhee Says Progress for People of Color Doesn’t Mean Oppression for Others
- Dr. Ibram X. Kendi Explains What It Means to Be “Antiracist”
- Should Race Consciousness be Taught in Schools?
- This Teacher Was Fired After Reading a “White Privilege” Poem in Class
- Tamron Hall” – 9.24.21 – Critical Race Theory