“Black-ish” star Anthony Anderson. Plus, Chef Art Smith digs into his Southern roots with an easy recipe to cook at home for Memorial Day. And, singer-songwriter Tamar Braxton and Tamron’s longtime hairstylist Johnny Wright talk about their new show, “To Catch a Beautician.”
Get Chef Art Smith’s recipes here.
- Tamar Braxton, Johnny Wright, & Tamar Braxton Talk Hair Dos & Don’ts
- Anthony Anderson Reveals Why Michael Jordan Didn’t Talk To Him For 3 Days
- Chef Art Smith’s Makes His Famous BBQ Pulled Chicken & Mac N’ Cheese
- This Veteran Says The Military Helped Her Beat COVID-19
- Is Tamar Braxton Engaged Or Not?
- What You Need To Know About COVID-Related Syndrome Affecting Kids
- WEB EXTRA: Anthony Anderson Competes With Baby Moses For Title Of Black Moses
- WEB EXTRA: Johnny Wright Once Made Tamron Hall Look Like Mr. Spock