Pass the Mic: “The World’s Greatest Entertainer,” DOUG E. FRESH stops by and talks about celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hip-Hop and is later joined by DR. OLAJIDE WILLIAMS on their continued efforts for their Globally recognized organization, Hip Hop Public Health (HHPH.) Award-winning ABC News journalist, DEBORAH ROBERTS discusses her new book, “In Lessons Learned and Cherished: The Teacher Who Changed My Life.” Then, Tamron meets an amazing teenager, who created an app to communicate with his sister who cannot speak.
- Deborah Roberts’ New Book Is A Celebration of Teachers Across America
- His Sister Is Nonverbal, So He Created An App to Help Her Communicate
- Karen Duffy’s New Life Philosophy After Being Diagnosed With Chronic Pain
- Hip Hop Pioneer Doug E. Fresh Is Putting Health First & Wants You to Do It Too!
- “Tamron Hall” – 5.5.23 – Pass The Mic