A candid conversation with women on how they choose to age. Guests include supermodels Paulina Porizkova and Christie Brinkley; writer, director, and producer Justine Bateman; and women from all walks of life who are unapologetically choosing to face aging in different ways.
- Why All Women Should Embrace Aging, Even If Society Tells Us Otherwise
- Christie Brinkley Is Aging on Her Own Terms, Hip Replacement & All
- Paulina Porizkova & Justine Bateman Are Unapologetic About Aging
- Why Music Executive Jason Flom Stepped in to Help Free Matthew Rushin
- Miles Hargrove’s Kidnapping Documentary Is A Testament About What You’ll Do for Family
- “Tamron Hall” – 4.2.21 – Paulina Porizkova & Christie Brinkley