Tway’s LemonGrass Chicken
- 1 pound boneless, skin on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic ( 1 oz )
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass ( 1 oz )
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar ( 1 oz )
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce ( 1 fl oz )
- 1-2 bird’s eye chilies (optional)
- Finely mince garlic and lemongrass , slice the bird’s eye chilies (optional) & cut the chicken thighs into bite sized pieces.
- Add the chicken thighs into a clean bowl and combine 2 tablespoons of garlic, 2 tablespoons of lemongrass, 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons of fish sauce and the bird’s eye chilies ( optional ). massage the marinade into the chicken, wrap it up and let it sit in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes or overnight (the more time, the more flavor).
- When it’s time, add enough oil to coat the pan and heat it up on medium high heat. Wait until the pan gets smokey, add the chicken and let it sit for 3-4 minutes or until it forms a nice color then flip and let it cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Take it off the heat and serve over rice with your favorite veggies
- enjoy (:
Tway on Social Media: