- 3 to 4 small garlic cloves
- 4 Thai chili peppers.
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons shrimp paste
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 4 to 5 teaspoons lime juice. Add more at the end to your liking
- 3 teaspoons pa dack ‘fermented fish sauce’
- 3 handfuls of shredded green papaya
- Green Thai eggplants
- handful of string beans or regular green beans
- handful of shredded carrots
- With a mortar and pestle, grind the garlic, thai chili peppers, sugar. Add the fish paste, diced tomatoes, and thai eggplant for texture. Mix well.
- Stir in string beans, fish sauce and lemon juice to taste.
- Add the papaya, add the carrots, and stir in with the ingredients already in the morar. Serve.