6 oz 60% chocolate
20 gr sugar (5 teaspoons)
80 gr whole milk (1/3 cup)
3 egg whites
1 egg yolk
few drops of fresh squeezed lemon
1) In a saucepan, bring your milk to a boil and pour it over your bowl of chocolate.
2) Mix until all the chocolate pieces have melted then add the egg yolk.
3) Mix well and put aside.
4) In a mixer, whip egg whites adding sugar gradually and a few drops of lemon to avoid egg whites from separating.
5) When the meringue is at stiff peaks, gently fold it into the chocolate mixture.
6) Pour it into a bowl and place in the refrigerator a few hours before serving.