In the latest episode of “Tamron Hall”, pop culture’s favorite heiress-turned-entrepreneur Paris Hilton joins us to walk through her Frosted Flake French Toast recipe. Below, we’ve got all the steps for you to make it right at home!
- Loaf of brioche bread
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- Frosted Flakes Cereal for coating French toast- 1 box
- Pam cooking spray
- Maple syrup
- Whipped cream
- Fresh berries
- Homemade marshmallows
- Lucky charm marshmallows
- Gather all your ingredients
- Pour about 2 cups cereal into a large ziplock and crush with hands
- Pour cereal into medium sized bowl
- In another medium bowl, add 2 eggs, ½ cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of salt
- Whisk until everything is combined
- Bring both bowls and bread over to the stovetop
- Preheat skillet over medium heat and add a little butter
- Once butter is almost melted, dip one slice of bread into egg mixture
- Now dip into crushed cereal. Press gently to help cereal stick
- Add coated bread to hot pan and cook for a few minutes on both sides until golden brown
- Put finished French toast on a plate and top with berries and marshmallows
- Add garnishes of your choice; syrup, whip cream, edible glitter
- You did it!
Also, be sure to try Paris Hilton’s famous lasagna! Check out the recipe video BELOW.
Watch “Cooking with Paris” now on Netflix!