- 2-3 lbs. of chuck roast
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 pack gravy mix
- 1 pack ranch seasoning dressing
- ½ stick of butter
- 10 pepperoncini peppers
- ½ cup of juice reserved from peppers
- Adobo seasoning, to taste
- Season your roast with Adobo all-purpose seasoning to taste (or salt and pepper)
- Heat up 1 tbsp. of oil in the pressure cooker and turn on sauté mode with the lid open. Next, brown the roast on each side.
- Turn off sauté mode. Next, cover roast with beef broth, gravy pack, ranch seasoning pack, pepperoncini peppers, butter, and liquid from the peppers.
- Seal and lock the pressure cooker and pressurize on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally release or perform a quick release on the pressure cooker.
- Carefully open the lid and serve with the desired side dish.