Sunglass Case Purse
- Crazy glue
- Door handle
- Buy a drawer handle or knob from your local hardware store
- Drill two holes on the back of the sunglass case and screw in handle
- Buy a chain and clasp, and glue on with crazy glue under velvet inside of case
Up-cycled Book Sculptures Materials from the Crafty Lumberjacks:
- Books (over 180 pages)
- Hot Glue
- Remove cover and bend spine.
- Fold bottom corner of page to the center of the book.
- Fold top corner of paper to meet forming a triangle
- Continue folding until all pages are completed.
- Hot glue spine together to help keep shape.
DIY Cardboard Cactus:
- Scissors/Craft Knife
- Hot Glue Gun
- Mint Green Acrylic Paint & Brush
- Blue & White Embroidery Thread
- Craft Glue
- Dried Black Beans
- Cut cardboard into baseball bat-like shapes with slits to attach and hot glue together.
- Paint cardboard pieces
- Embellish with thread.
- Fill pot with black beans and stick cactus in.