- 2 skin-on salmon fillets (1–1½ -inches thick)
- 1½ cups chopped shiitake mushrooms (stems removed, caps quartered)
- 2 cups chopped bok choy (1-inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sumac
- ½ teaspoon chili garlic sauce (preferably Huy Fong brand)
- Zest of ½ lemon
1. Prep Salmon: Let 2 teaspoons butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften; spread butter on Zone 2 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for the fish to cover it; pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season fish on both sides with a pinch of salt; Place salmon, skin side down, on top of butter. Make sure thickest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 2.
2. Prep vegetables: In medium bowl, toss together shiitake mushrooms, 2 teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt; Evenly spread mushrooms in Zone 1 of glass Brava tray; In same bowl, toss together bok choy, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt; Evenly spread bok choy in Zone 3 of Brava glass tray.
3. Roast salmon & vegetables: Slide glass tray into bottom shelf; Select “Salmon, Shiitake, and Bok Choy” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions; After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of salmon. While food cooks, prepare dipping sauce.
4. Make dipping sauce:In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, sumac, chili garlic sauce, lemon zest and 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil; stir well. Transfer 3 tablespoons sauce to small serving bowl. Leave remaining sauce in medium bowl for finishing vegetables.