We’re having breakfast at Tamron’s! Check out Alia and Radwa’s Berry Stuffed French Toast featured in the episode below.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp kosher salt
- 8 oz room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 7–8 large croissants
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs, heavy cream, milk, 2 tbsp granulated sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Beat just until combined.
- In another bowl add cream cheese, and remaining sugar. Mix until smooth. Fold in the berries.
- Slice the croissants down the center, to make a “pocket” add 2-3 tablespoons of the cream cheese filling. Arrange in a 13×9 greased baking dish.
- Pour the custard filling over the croissants. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Shower with a dusting of powdered sugar!